Career Day 2016
All three schools come together to put together and execute Career Day. A fun day which provides prospective students with an idea of what it is like to be in our classrooms, Career Day sees a footfall of almost 2000 people.
For the ISDI WPP School of Communication, this was the second time we organized a Career Day. The entire student body was involved with the planning and execution of the workshops that we conducted, the activities and the décor. Planning began more than a month in advance with the Social Media team sending out invites, infographics being created and workshops curated.
We students worked very hard for this Career Day to be a success.
Students from schools and colleges, their teachers and parents.
- The Ad Mashup workshop gave students a taste of the fun, very creative exercises we do in class.
- Brand Charades workshop gave our students a chance to interact and talk with all the students that came in.
- Students took home postcards with content and graphics curated by our own students.
- The aqua #IAmISDIWPP t-shirts were a hit. They were designed and arranged by our students as well.
- Our mannequin challenge done ahead of Career Day garnered a lot of reactions on social media and in chatrooms.