Everything Inspires Everything
An interactive session with Kunal Naik on music and art. In the very inspiring and beautiful atmosphere of Tao Art Gallery, Kunal pushed us to interpret his recent assemblage artwork as honestly and creatively as we could. We explored through a very interactive discussion, many philosophical theories, beliefs and schools of thought. Kunal played a few tunes for us on his mouth harp and also had a jam session with one of our students who plays the drums. It was a very unique out-of-the-classroom session that got our creative juices flowing.
- The more blank and peaceful our minds become, the more receptive we become to knowledge.
- You don’t need to chase inspiration, you just have to change the way you look at and process things.
- Music and Art are food for the soul. Practice of them, keeps our minds calm and free.
- Don’t be afraid to imagine what is beyond people’s realm of possibility. Anything is possible.
- Curiosity is the key to growth.
Kunal is an mouth harpist and artist. He is ex-WPP and now freelances as a designer. His recent Assemblage artwork that was made using metal and wood, is a collection of thought provoking pieces.