The Sweet Story of Theobroma by Kainaz Messman
Owner of Theobroma, Kainaz Messman shared her story of winning hearts all over Mumbai with her divine and indulgent desserts. She demonstrated how passion can fuel a business and how every small job is essential in the running of a business. “I am what my business wants me to be” is what she religiously believes in. She also shared insights of what led to the start of Three Chicks and a Bear, a burger and shake shop by the Theobroma family.
Kainaz Messman, is the founder and owner of Theobrama, a small cake shop that has grown into a franchise of 13 cafes/stores in 12 years. Kainaz, along with her family, has also started a burger and shake shop called Three Chicks and a Bear that takes great pride in it’s big hearted burgers.
- Systems and Processes are important. They make ideas stronger and keep execution efficient.
- Never stop learning.
- Giving Back is essential to the ethic and culture of an organization.
- You are what your business needs you to be.
- You have to evolve for and with your customers. You cannot force your tastes and preferences on them.
- R&D is important even if only 10% of it ends up reaching the market.
- People are an invaluable asset. Appreciate them and ensure they feel just as much as part of the organization as you do.